I am so excited about my growth on Periscope over the last year (see image below). This month, I have been challenged to Scope every day in the month of January. I have missed a few days, but I am still pushing on with the goal to get to at least 900 followers. In January 2016, I grew by 74 followers and almost 125, 000 hearts. The hearts are like "likes" and show that your viewers like what they are seeing. From January 2016 to January 2017 I grew by 472 followers and 1,739,042 hearts! That is SUPER amazing! I attribute this growth to continuous scoping efforts, joining groups of Periscopers, taking on scoping challenges, and support from current followers. So excited for the growth to come in 2017!
Monday, January 23, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
In the video below I discuss planning your weekly goals:
How do you plan your weekly goals?
- Planning? Are you kidding? I don't plan anything...
- Sticky notes
- Electronic Calendar
- Electronic Planner
There are lots of ways to decide what you need to get done in a given day, week, month, year and lots of ways to break down those goals. It's important to remember that setting time aside to get things done and writing things down helps to hold you accountable and makes it easier to get things done.
Saturday, January 7, 2017
In this video I share some things that I plan to do more videos on with my LiveStreaming particularly on Periscope. You can follow me on Periscope and Twitter @amandabeautytip You can also watch online at www.periscope.tv/amandabeautytip
- LiveStream almost every day if not every day
- Blog 2-3 times a week with the goal to get about 10 posts per month which would equal 120 for the year.
- Put myself out there more as an educator
- Share more about my direct sales businesses on this blog (about twice a month...once a month for each).
- Catch up on content that never got posted in 2016
- Write in my handwritten journal regularly
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
- Moving to a new place!
- Getting a new job as a private Kindergarten Teacher
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Reaching 1,000,000 Periscope Hearts
- Reaching 500 Periscope Followers
- Reaching 2,000,000 Periscope Hearts just before midnight on December 31, 2016
- "Meeting" Wonderful women on Periscope
- Being on the PeriGirls Heart Tribes and Heart Tribes 2.0 Leadership Council
- Meeting my cousin's baby girl
- Discovering adult coloring
- Missing out on a good job opportunity before I got the one I did end up getting
- Not reaching 1,000 Periscope followers by the close of 2016
- Not reaching the sales goals I wanted to for Avon
- Not reaching the sales goals I wanted to for Kitcheneez
- Deciding to give up my third Direct Sales business
- Not seeing my friends as much as I'd like
- Losing some of my direct sales customers (although I realize people will come and go when it comes to clients)
- The TV Show Containment being canceled without it being able to be wrapped up
- The end of Vampire Diaries (yes I realize the finale will air in 2017 but it is still the end of an era of TV)
- The end of Bones (same as number 9 I realize the actual final season is airing in 2017 but it was canceled in 2016)
On number 9 and number 10, I am just glad both series are given the opportunity to wrap it up as best they can.
3 Game Changers...
- Moving into the one year old class before I left my one job to take the Private Kindergarten one
- Periscope and Live Streaming!
- Getting my new job as a Private Kindergarten teacher
3 Things You Focused On...
- Blogging and Learning
3 Things You Forgot...
- Have fun! Yes, I did have some fun, but I definitely could have budgeted out more time for fun.
- Reading...definitely didn't read enough in 2016
- Days of Our Lives...I used to watch the show religiously. The forgetting actually started at the end of 2015 and I got way behind. When I moved I was about 3 months behind so I had to read what happened and for the first time in many many years I missed a huge chunk of episodes. I am still a couple months behind going into 2017 looking to catch up.
In 2017, I plan to focus on growing my direct sales businesses. I plan to do better with Blogging. I plan to continue to use Live Streaming to grow my online presence. I plan to exercise more. I will focus on being successful. I am taking what I learned in 2016 and applying it in 2017.
Happy New Year! What are your reflections on 2016? What are you taking into 2017?