Saturday, August 6, 2016

What is at the top of my bucket list? --- #SWMBlogChallenge Day 5



I have been thinking about this question all day. What is at the top of my bucket list? I think that if I had a bucket list, it would definitely be travel related. I think the biggest thing that is at the top of my bucket list is to travel to as many places as I can in my lifetime. To date, I still have not done a lot of traveling. Every summer my family goes to the Outer Banks and I have been to the Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains several times. I have traveled to Savannah, Georgia and Hershey, Pennsylvania but those have been the farthest south and north and I have not left the east coast of the United States. Yeah I still have a lot of traveling to do. :-) 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith at Spark Within Me https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment