Monday, December 26, 2016

My favorite things about Christmas

I absolutely love the Christmas Season! As I was celebrating Christmas yesterday with my family I realized just how much Christmas as an adult is definitely about the people you are spending time with and less about the gifts you give and get. I am in that transitional phase of adulthood where I don't have children yet to make the holiday all about them, but I am also no longer a child excited for Christmas morning and getting everything I asked for on my list. This year was the first year I really didn't ask for anything because I just didn't need anything. I feel I ended up with a very nice Christmas and I hope that others out there did as well. If you don't celebrate Christmas, I still hope you are enjoying this time of year with your family no matter what holiday or holidays you are celebrating. 


Quick Video about How I feel about Christmas:


Quick Video about my favorite things about Christmas:


What are some of your favorite things about this time of year? Comment on this post to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment