Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Years Day---Letter to 2019

Dear 2019,

I am grateful for how I have grown this year and the changes and strides that I have made professionally and personally. I know that 2019 will be amazing and I am looking forward to expanding on this initial letter as the year goes on and I am able to fill in some of the blanks on things that happen as the year goes forward. This year I turned 30 and began the next decade of my life which I know will bring some exciting things into play. Thank you for being a wonderful year and I look forward to seeing just how wonderful you are.

Sincerely,

Amanda 

Follow me on Instagram @adavis0493 and I will try to be consistent in adding to this blog throughout the year to chronicle my personal journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment