Friday, September 25, 2015

Visit to the Outer Banks...Found a New Place Morris Farm Market

My family visits the Outer Banks in North Carolina every summer. We go multiple times as at the moment we have a family house that we are able to stay in free of charge. Lucky I know! I am truly going to miss that house as I've grown up in it every summer since I was a baby.

So every time we drive down we drive by the different farms and markets along the road. Well this summer we decided to stop at Morris Farm Market and it was so fun that I decided to blog about it. This market is a cute little market along the main stretch that gets you to and from the Outer Banks. They have ciders of every flavor, produce, specialty beverages, specialty sauces, peanuts, wines, and beer as well as so much more! There is even cute outdoor decor! The best part is that many of these products you can sample on the spot and believe me you'll want it all after you sample it.

Our purchases ended up being the peach floats as well as bottles of the Muscadine Cider and Strawberry Cider. All of it was so yummy!

If you're ever in the area you definitely should take a look at this cute Farmer's Market. There website is http://www.morrisfarmmarket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment