Sunday, June 15, 2014

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Amanda Davis. I am currently 25 years old. I grew up in a small town in Virginia. The great thing about my town is that it isn't too far to get to the nearest city or anywhere else you'd want to go. My parents have 30 acres of land and a pond and this allowed me to grow up in the country without necessarily being in the middle of nowhere. I enjoyed growing up on that property and go to visit every weekend. At my parent's house, I have a chocolate lab named Kodiak, hunting dogs, and two cats (Bob and Tiger). Tiger is my cat and she came to me at the house when I was in about 7th grade. Bob also just showed up at our house and we took him in too. I have a younger brother and he is 22. I went to VCU and have a Master's in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education. I am also currently pursuing my Gifted Education endorsement from the same university. I have had many ups and downs since graduation, but am now a Preschool Teacher and I am enjoying that position. I enjoy working to grow my home business, reading, playing The Sims, researching, spending time with friends and family, and watching television in my spare time. Just about every Sunday I am the Sunday School Teacher for the Nursery at my church and I love working with those toddlers as well. I'll be posting some more about me and other things on this blog. Happy Reading! Here's a picture of my cat Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment