- Build mode seems to be much easier and quicker
- Create A Sim makes it possible to truly customize your Sim's looks
- The loading seems to be very fast (much faster than previous games)
- Love some of the objects (tablet, phone is smartphone that allows you to do much more than before)
- Love the new skills
- The emotions seem cool
- I like how easy it is to play
- Love the multitasking capability!
- There are some goals associated with careers and the aspiration you pick and it's laid out nicely
- I like the goals for parties (even though I've only done one party so far)
- You can spend aspiration points for awards like in previous games
- There are achievements for your game if you wish to go that route
- I do miss the open neighborhood, however this game makes up for it because The Sims 3 would truly take forever to load sometimes and this game is very fast in comparison, the loading screens you encounter between lots are much faster than The Sims 2 and The Sims were so it really isn't that bad. Also, it is a partial open neighborhood. There are sections of each neighborhood that are opened based on the lot you are on at the moment. You can still walk out your front door and interact with neighbors that are walking by in your immediate area.
Overall, I'm so far in love with the game and look forward to exploring more and seeing what happens. I will say that with real life I don't have as much time to play as I used to play, but I will keep everyone updated on my thoughts and I may even start a blog specifically for my Sims in The Sims 4.
|Here is my Sim I've been playing :-)|