Friday, October 24, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2: 20 Facts About You

Day two of this 30 Day Blog Challenge is to share 20 Facts about You so here are 20 facts about me.


  1. My birthday is April 14
  2. I grew up in central Virginia and still live in that area.
  3. I went to three different colleges my first three semesters of school.
  4. I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Magna Cum Laude, with a Masters in Teaching for Early and Elementary Education.
  5. I am currently a Preschool teacher
  6. I teach Sunday school every Sunday to the Nursery Infant to two year old class at a local church.
  7. I am currently pursuing an endorsement in Gifted Education to add to my current teaching license.
  8. I have been an Avon ind. Sales representative for three years and am still one.
  9. I just recently became a Kitcheneez Consultant.
  10. I also just recently became a Jewelry in Candles Representative.
  11. I have a cat that lives with my parents.
  12. I have a younger brother.
  13. I have two fish and a snail at my apartment.
  14. I have a family dog, A chocolate lab named Kodiak.
  15. I love reading.
  16. Some of my favorite television shows are Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Originals, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, and Bones.
  17. I enjoy playing The Sims from time to time. (I currently have The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 as well as The Sims Medieval). 
  18. I still have my copy of The Sims 2 and it's expansions. I started playing The Sims with the original, but I have since donated my original copies to Goodwill.
  19. I also like playing the Nancy Drew computer games.
  20. My favorite color is red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment