Saturday, November 1, 2014

30-Day Blog Challenge: Favorite Quote


This one is such a tough topic for me because I LOVE so many different quotes. It is really tough for me to just pick one. I think I'm going to have to go with this one from the writers of Grey's Anatomy:

Merideth Grey:"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." 

This was from a season finale a few years ago, but it has stuck with me. For me it's not just about love. It's about life in general. You don't want to have regrets in life. You don't want to take things for granted. This has really applied to my life in the last couple of years. I've always been a goal setter and I try to work towards meeting those goals. I also try to take time to take a look at what is happening and reflect on it. Make sure you're living the life you want to live and that you don't have any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment