Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Month, New Week, New Day: Starting over

Each day we think about what it was that we didn't get done the day before. Well at least I do. So with a new month starting, a new day starting tomorrow, and a new week starting I have made a commitment to myself to take the time this week to get more done than I did this previous week and also to make the commitment each day to get my goals for the day done. I'm the kind of person that if I don't schedule it, usually it won't happen. So with this new month starting and each new week and day I am going to commit to doing my best and doing better each time. Start each day anew. And if something doesn't get done learn to let it go that it didn't get done and set it on the to do list for the first thing to get done the next day. Also, I'm committing to try to be better about setting priorities for what I want to get done each day, week, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment