Saturday, January 31, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30: Hopes for My Blog

My hopes for this blog is to have people get to know me on a personal level and to share personal thoughts with readers about my life and things that interest me. I hope to gain some new followers and possibly some new friends through my blog. I also hope to help others see that anyone can blog and it doesn't require any special skills, just time and effort and planning. Something that is easy to do if you are struggling for topics is a 30 day challenge or 31 day challenge and follow the topics suggested. That is all I did for these posts for a 30 day challenge. Yes, I fell behind and it ended up taking me longer to complete, but it was still 30 posts that I wouldn't have thought of doing on my own. I may do another challenge at some point, but I think for now I'm going to try to blog some things on my own. In order to find a 30 Day Blog Challenge, you can either try the same one I did by following my posts and then making your own posts to fit that topic or you can do a Google search for 30 Day Blog Challenge or 31 Day Blog Challenge. Good luck to you and your blogging endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment