Thursday, December 22, 2016

Are you holiday ready?

I originally made this video in October 2015. I know it's a little late for this year as well, but I wanted to share. Are you holiday ready? With just two days left before Christmas it is time to decide are you ready for the holiday? What is on your to do list? What is left to do?

This year, I have to say I think I am ready. Gifts are bought, minimal wrapping to do (Gift Bags are awesome) and I am ready to spend the time with family and loved ones. I get out of the cooking too since I go to my parents and grandma's house. My parents don't really cook a big meal on the holiday usually because my mom usually cooks a big meal a couple days before for my dad's birthday on December 23. My grandma usually makes a ham and a few sides for lunch but still overall fairly minimal. 

Are YOU holiday ready? Share in the comments...what is on your to do list every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment