- Moving to a new place!
- Getting a new job as a private Kindergarten Teacher
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Reaching 1,000,000 Periscope Hearts
- Reaching 500 Periscope Followers
- Reaching 2,000,000 Periscope Hearts just before midnight on December 31, 2016
- "Meeting" Wonderful women on Periscope
- Being on the PeriGirls Heart Tribes and Heart Tribes 2.0 Leadership Council
- Meeting my cousin's baby girl
- Discovering adult coloring
- Missing out on a good job opportunity before I got the one I did end up getting
- Not reaching 1,000 Periscope followers by the close of 2016
- Not reaching the sales goals I wanted to for Avon
- Not reaching the sales goals I wanted to for Kitcheneez
- Deciding to give up my third Direct Sales business
- Not seeing my friends as much as I'd like
- Losing some of my direct sales customers (although I realize people will come and go when it comes to clients)
- The TV Show Containment being canceled without it being able to be wrapped up
- The end of Vampire Diaries (yes I realize the finale will air in 2017 but it is still the end of an era of TV)
- The end of Bones (same as number 9 I realize the actual final season is airing in 2017 but it was canceled in 2016)
On number 9 and number 10, I am just glad both series are given the opportunity to wrap it up as best they can.
3 Game Changers...
- Moving into the one year old class before I left my one job to take the Private Kindergarten one
- Periscope and Live Streaming!
- Getting my new job as a Private Kindergarten teacher
3 Things You Focused On...
- Blogging and Learning
3 Things You Forgot...
- Have fun! Yes, I did have some fun, but I definitely could have budgeted out more time for fun.
- Reading...definitely didn't read enough in 2016
- Days of Our Lives...I used to watch the show religiously. The forgetting actually started at the end of 2015 and I got way behind. When I moved I was about 3 months behind so I had to read what happened and for the first time in many many years I missed a huge chunk of episodes. I am still a couple months behind going into 2017 looking to catch up.
In 2017, I plan to focus on growing my direct sales businesses. I plan to do better with Blogging. I plan to continue to use Live Streaming to grow my online presence. I plan to exercise more. I will focus on being successful. I am taking what I learned in 2016 and applying it in 2017.
Happy New Year! What are your reflections on 2016? What are you taking into 2017?