Monday, January 23, 2017

Livestreaming Periscope Goals January 2017

I am so excited about my growth on Periscope over the last year (see image below). This month, I have been challenged to Scope every day in the month of January. I have missed a few days, but I am still pushing on with the goal to get to at least 900 followers. In January 2016, I grew by 74 followers and almost 125, 000 hearts. The hearts are like "likes" and show that your viewers like what they are seeing. From January 2016 to January 2017 I grew by 472 followers and 1,739,042 hearts! That is SUPER amazing! I attribute this growth to continuous scoping efforts, joining groups of Periscopers, taking on scoping challenges, and support from current followers. So excited for the growth to come in 2017! 

Growth In January 2016:


Growth From January 1, 2016 to January 1, 2017:


2 comments:

  1. This is a phenomenal success story Amanda. Anything in particular you attribute this kind of growth to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consistent efforts, PeriGirls, and I joined a couple of other groups I am only sometimes active in, but it definitely makes a difference being a part of communities. :-)

      Delete