Saturday, March 11, 2017

March Periscope Goals and February 2017 Results

February 2017 Results:

Please note, the reason the follower count went down was because Periscope did a huge purge to get rid of spam and robot accounts and it took my follower count way down. My goal was 900 followers. This changed once the purge happened. I still gained about 20 followers which is my monthly average. I gained 79,014 hearts for the month. Still celebrating small successes.

March 2017 Goals:

For March, I have launched a new Periscope account for my teaching related scopes. My goal for that account is to get to 10 followers and just get as many hearts as I can on the account. For my regular account I would like to get to 750 followers. On that account I am not really worried about hearts at this time.

Why Livestream?

Livestreaming is growing and many businesses and individuals are using it to get themselves out there. People love seeing you Live and being able to interact with you live. It's all about sharing YOU and what you are about while also giving people the opportunity to ask questions and interact with you LIVE without actually being in person. If you are trying to brand yourself and grow your online following, you definitely should consider jumping on the LiveStream bandwagon with apps like Periscope and Facebook Live. 

Follow me on Periscope @amandabeautytip and @teacheralcove 

No comments:

Post a Comment