Sunday, November 19, 2017

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 1-10

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 1-10


Hello everyone! Back in August I started a 30 Day Beauty Challenge that I found online. I am going to divide up the challenge posts into three posts Days 1-10, Days 11-20, and Days 21-30. I will be sharing what I shared on Social Media as my answers for the 30 day challenge. I just found this challenge so feel free to do it yourself.

Day 1: Share your favorite lipstick


One of my favorite lipsticks in the Avon True Color Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in Red Tulip. I am wearing that color in the picture to the left.

Day 2: Share an every day makeup look


My usual during the work week is Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte and Avon Beyond Color Lip Conditioner and then sometimes adding the Avon Beyond Color Lipstick in Pucker Up for a bit of color.

Day 3: Nails


Here is one of my favorite polishes. Avon 7-in-1 Gel Finish nail enamel in Lavender Sky color.

Day 4: Hairstyle

Here is my hair from my senior prom that was in 2007.


Day 5: Share a Day Makeup Look


This look could be night or day. Usually during the day, I wear a less bold lipstick and at night I like to wear bolder lipsticks.

Day 6: Makeup Brushes

I have just the basic brushes and they are from Avon of course!


Day 7: Skin Care


Here are just some of my staples from Avon Anew. Avon Anew AHA Cream, Avon Anew Retexturizing Peel and the Extra Strength Peel, Avon Anew Clinical Hydration Mask, and Avon Anew Dark Circle Corrector (under eye cream).

Days 8 & 9: Holy Grail of Makeup Products and Makeup Storage


Day 8: Holy Grail of Makeup Products
I love the Avon True Color line of makeup. Eyeshadow, Eye Liner, Lipstick, Mascara, Foundation, Powder, Concealer, and Primer. Our True Color Line has it all and it's all true to the color that you see in the package.

Day 9: Makeup Storage
I love this container I got from Avon a couple years back.

Day 10: Foundation


Day 10 is Foundation. I don't often wear foundation but when I do I wear powder foundation because it doesn't clog my pores as bad as liquid foundation used to. This is a discontinued Avon foundation but Avon does offer liquid, cream to powder, and powder foundations.


Stay tuned to this blog for Part 2 (Days 11-20) and Part 3 (Days 21-30) of the 30 Day Beauty Challenge. Thanks for reading!

To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States

Follow me on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment