Saturday, December 30, 2017

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 11-20

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 11-20


Hello everyone! Back in August I started a 30 Day Beauty Challenge that I found online. I am going to divide up the challenge posts into three posts Days 1-10, Days 11-20, and Days 21-30. I will be sharing what I shared on Social Media as my answers for the 30 day challenge. I just found this challenge so feel free to do it yourself.

Day 11: Share your favorite hair care products


I'm a simple shampoo and conditioner kind of girl. I, of course, use Avon everything and I like how my hair has responded to the Advance Techniques line Avon offers.

Day 12: Share a night makeup look

Here's the products I used: Face-- Avon MagiX Face Perfector, Avon True Color Flawless Concealer Stick, Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushing Mauve  Eyes--Avon True Color Eyeshadow Primer, Avon True Color Kohl Eye Liner in True Black, Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara in Blackest Black, Mark. Hook Up Eyeshadow Eye Contact Havana Sol Palette (limited edition item) Lips-- Avon True Color Lipstick in Red 2000. 

Day 13: Perfume


One of my favorite scents is Avon Haiku Kyoto Flower Notes of violet leaves, white peony, and cotton musk. I love floral scents!

Day 14: Favorite Product

One of my favorite Avon Jewelry sets The Leaf Me Breathless collection! Available in Goldtone and Silvertone. Hand harvested leaves dipped in metal.


Day 15: Mascara


One of my favorite Mascara's is the Avon True Color SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara which lengthens and lifts your lashes with a feather-inspired brush. Comes in Blackest Black, Black, and Brown Black. Wears for 10 hours. Clump and flake proof. Hypoallergenic. Customers rate it 4 out of 5 stars!

Day 16: Moisturizer

One of my favorite body moisturizing products is Avon Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil in the Soft and Sensual Scent. I love how it goes on especially after shaving my legs. It isn't greasy and it makes your skin feel soft and moisturized.


Day 17: No Makeup Look


Here is a picture of me without any makeup.

 

Day 18: Hand Cream



A go to hand cream is Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair. Fragrance Free. Perfect for everyone!

Day 19: Blush


My go to blush on the rare occasion I actually wear it is Avon Smooth Minerals blush in Blushing Mauve.


Day 20: Concealer

I love the Avon True Color Flawless Concealer Stick



Stay tuned to this blog for Part 3 (Days 21-30) of the 30 Day Beauty Challenge. Thanks for reading!

To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States

Follow me on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment