Saturday, December 30, 2017

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 21-30

30 Day Beauty Challenge Days 21-30


Hello everyone! Back in August I started a 30 Day Beauty Challenge that I found online. I am going to divide up the challenge posts into three posts Days 1-10, Days 11-20, and Days 21-30. I will be sharing what I shared on Social Media as my answers for the 30 day challenge. I just found this challenge so feel free to do it yourself.

Day 21: Favorite Nail Polish


My favorite nail polish is Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel. Here is the Lavender Sky color.

Day 22: Least Favorite Product

As much as I LOVE Avon, there is one product that I really don't like that I will use in a pinch but do not regularly use. That product is our Roll-On Deodorants. I just don't like liquid roll-on deodorants as I find them sticky and I prefer bar deodorants.

Day 23: Eyeshadow


The Avon True Color 8-in-1 Eyeshadow palette in Smoky Nights was featured on Season 16 of Project Runway!

Day 24: Eye Liner

Glimmersticks are our most popular eye liners. They come in a variety of colors so you are sure to find one that you like.


Day 25: Brows


Define, fill & set your Brows with the Avon True Color Perfect Eyebrow Styling Duo. This powder and wax set colors in brows and provides shape and hold. Eyebrows look defined and perfectly groomed.

Day 26: Favorite Body Product

One of my favorite Bath and Body Products is Avon Senses Bubble Bath! One of my favorite scents is the Lavender.


Day 27: What do you carry in your handbag?

I typically just carry the basics. Wallet, cell phone, keys. I also have a lip balm and hand cream. I don't really carry any other beauty products with me. lol.

Day 28: Lip Care


Our Moisture Therapy Lip Balm is a must have product. It will keep your lips from getting dry and chapped. Flavor and fragrance free. Made in the USA.

Day 29: Hair Tools

I tend to just use a hair brush. Avon offers some great hair care products including shampoo, conditioner, and treatments as well as a couple of hair brushes.

Day 30: Makeup Collection

 I have mostly lipsticks, eyeshadow, and mascara.

 Thanks for reading!

To shop Avon online, visit https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com
Amanda Davis, Avon Independent Sales Representative, New Avon, LLC, United States

Follow me on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment