Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review of the book Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

I'll be honest this is only the second book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. The first was The Lucky One. I first got into his books when I watched The Notebook. With both The Lucky One and Safe Haven I made a promise to myself to read the book before seeing the movie. Now on to the review for Safe Haven. I haven't watched the movie yet but it's on my to do list. As for the book, I'd say it's a pretty good read. It did start out a little slow, but by the middle it got interesting and at the end it was very suspenseful. Overall, it was a good plot line and good characters to follow. It was definitely different than your average romance book. There were parts to it that were very dark given the plot. I would recommend it to others especially those that enjoy Nicholas Sparks and his other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment