Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review of the Movie Safe Haven

Since I wrote a review for the book and finally watched the movie the other night, I wanted to write a review for the movie too. I have to say normally I always say the book is better than the movie. In this case, I think both book and movie do the story justice. I enjoyed the actors in the movie and the movie did a good job of keeping you engaged. Even though I had read the book and knew the story, I was still able to get into the movie and wonder what would happen next. I had been waiting to watch this movie for quite a while and I wasn't disappointed. I would definitely recommend it to people that enjoy the so called chick flick, and also to people that just enjoy a good drama filled suspense movie. Looking forward to my next Nicholas Sparks story. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment