Tuesday, December 30, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: 10 Favorite Foods

10 Favorite Foods

These are the 10 Foods that I can eat over and over:

1) Chocolate
2) Chicken--favorite is Fried Chicken, but I'll eat it pretty much any way
3) Mac & Cheese
4) Spaghetti
5) Salad--but it has to be equipped with all the goodies--cucumber, tomato, cheese, croutons, etc.
6) Green Beans
7) Apple Pie
8) Pasta--I can pretty much eat any pasta. In fact I know I eat way to much pasta.
9) Cheese--I love cheese! I'll eat it pretty much any day any time.
10) Cereal--Every morning this is my go to breakfast. I usually choose between Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Sometimes I get Captain Crunch and I did try a Kelloggs cereal that was just the flakes and chocolate bars that was quite tasty. 

Share your favorite foods in the comments. I'd love to hear what everyone else likes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment