Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays

I hope all of you had/are having a wonderful holiday season with your families and loved ones! I apologize for being a couple days late, but I was spending my own time with my family and loved ones! We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday and enjoyed our Christmas holiday. I made sure to watch some of the holiday classics Frosty, Frosty Returns, The Grinch (Cartoon), Charlie Brown Christmas, and Rudolph to name a few. If you do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. If you want, share how your family spent the holiday in the comments of this post. I'd love to hear your stories! Looking forward to the new year! I'm going to try my best to post more often going into 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment