Monday, December 29, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Best Trip of Your Life

Best Trip of My Life

I'm going to be honest, this one is actually a tough one for me. I don't travel very much and I've gone a few fun places. With Girl Scouts as a child I went to Hershey Park, Pennsylvania and Savannah, Georgia. My family has had some fun camping trips to Natural Bridge, VA and Luray Caverns, VA and Fairystone Park, VA. As a child we always went to Crabtree Falls, VA. I've been able to go to Topsail Beach, North Carolina with my best friend as well. Every year my family goes to the Outer Banks, North Carolina on multiple trips. My grandmother has a house down there. I will truly miss that house, so I hope it's later rather than sooner that we lose it. So, for my best trip of my life I'm going to go with visiting the Outer Banks. There isn't one particular time that was way over the others but I have definitely had some amazing times during the summer at our beach cottage. We usually spend a lot of time on the beach, but I have enjoyed visiting the Hatteras lighthouse and the Wright Memorial. If you are planning a trip to the Outer Banks, make sure that you visit Duck Donuts. They are a Donut shop that is now expanding to other areas, but you'll want to visit the Outer Banks locations. Jockeys Ridge also has an amazing view! The fishing down there can be nice as well. The Outer Banks is like a second home to me and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a nice beach to travel to during the summer. Sure it can be crowded, but there's still room for everyone to have a great time with their family. Here's my brother's dog Troy enjoying the deck!
Where are your favorite places to travel? Comment in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment