Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Favorite Restaurants


This was a replay from back in September 2015. It is crazy how much I have grown since starting on Periscope. This was a PeriGirls Daily Assignment topic to share some of your favorite restaurants. Most of the places I mentioned were "chain" restaurants that have locations around the United States. 

Usually when I go out to eat, I tend to go to some of the same places. I also tend to go for American food (steak, burgers) that kind of thing. I do every once in awhile feel like going out for Mexican or Italian food. 

The favorite local restaurant I mentioned was Capital Ale House which is well known in the RVA (Richmond, VA) area. There are three locations in the area. My favorite dish to eat there is their french fries with dips made out of mayo. That is an appetizer. As far as main dishes, I usually get a sandwich or a burger and sometimes a steak. 

Watch the VLOG Replay to hear more:


On Periscope? Follow me @amandabeautytip 
www.periscope.tv/amandabeautytip


No comments:

Post a Comment