Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tip Tuesday: Some Basic Tips I've Learned About Periscope

Here are some basic tips I've learned since joining Periscope back in August 2015. Here it is January and I feel so accomplished on this platform! I have been scoping consistently every day since November 2015. I was at 250,000 hearts on January 3, 2016 and now two days later I am already past 260,000. I've reached these goals by doing the following suggestions:

1) Scope often (at least once a day)
2) Give some value in your scopes
3) Connect with others by following them, watching scopes, giving hearts, and being present on live scopes (comments). Also, be constructive and not a bully or as they are called in Periscope world a "Troll" because you will be blocked.
4) Reciprocate hearts and follows as much as possible because this will get viewers to follow you back as well as come back again and again.
5) Be consistent.
6) Join a support community for Periscopers. This will get you follows and hearts fast! 

Here is the replay of my Scope:

No comments:

Post a Comment