Are you thinking of becoming a teacher? I have been teaching for three and a half years and I have a Masters degree in Early and Elementary Education. I wanted to share some tips on choosing the right teacher education program for you.
Summary of Points from the Video:
- Look into requirements where you live. What is required to teach in your area?
- What level do you want to teach? Early childhood, K-12, Elementary, etc.?
- Do your research on teacher education programs you are looking at attending.
- What do you want to teach and what is your major going to be? This one will depend on what requirements are needed to teach in your area.
- For K-12 programs I recommend getting your Masters degree or higher.