Saturday, November 7, 2015

Are you here from Periscope? More about me...

Hello! Are you visiting from Periscope? Thanks for visiting and learning more about me! This blog is my main personal blog, but I do have other blogs as you can see if you look at the sidebar and the websites listed. I know I've mentioned my main other blog in my Periscope scopes as well. On this blog, I post a lot of random things about myself, my businesses, travel, cooking and recipes, and lessons I've learned in life and business. 

My name is Amanda Davis and I am 27 years old. As I've mentioned on Periscope, I am a full time preschool teacher and I am also in the direct sales industry. I have been in the industry for four years. The last couple years I have strongly been working on online marketing and finding new ways to market myself online and set myself apart from others. I enjoy Periscope because it allows you to interact with others and essentially meet new people worldwide. It is such a cool platform! I also love it's simplicity and appreciate that it is so easy to use.

Not sure what Periscope is because you're reading this on my blog page? Don't worry! Periscope is a new mobile app that is connected to your Twitter account and allows you to livestream video and interact with those that are watching you through the app. Check it out at www.periscope.tv

If you are on Periscope and are not already following me you can visit me at www.periscope.tv/amandabeautytip and my username is @amandabeautytip. 

I scope about various topics in lots of different areas. Sometimes it's a random scope or sometimes it's a tips scope or something I'm sharing from one of my direct sales companies. I am a member of PeriGirls so a lot of my scopes are for that group. Not sure what PeriGirls is? It is a group of women supporting other women on Periscope and you can join at www.perigirls.com which will redirect you to the Facebook group. The group provides ideas on what to scope about, tips, training, and a great community of women supporting other women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment