Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Plans


What are your plans for the Thanksgiving holiday? I will be spending the time with loved ones. What are your family traditions?

Growing up, I would help my mom in the kitchen to cook the desserts and side dishes that she would make for the dinner while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. My mom usually makes cranberry salad and then a pie or two. She also used to make Macaroni and Cheese and still does make Green Bean Casserole and the dressing. When I was growing up we would go have lunch with my uncles and mom's mom and then we would have dinner at my dad's parents house. Now I am down to one grandparent (my dad's mom) so the past few years we have just had dinner at her house with my dad's family. 

Last year marked the first year I woke up away from home on Thanksgiving morning, I watched a bit of the parade and then I went home for the day and still helped just a bit in the kitchen. 

This year, I know I will be spending time with family but have not figured out my exact plans yet. 

Here is a video I did where I share my Thanksgiving Plans on Periscope:

No comments:

Post a Comment