Saturday, December 29, 2018

Bridge to the New Year -- 2018 Gratitude

Gratitude

This year I am thankful for how my Avon business has grown. I reached so many milestones this year and was recognized by Avon for so much. I am thankful for my customers, team members, and sister and brother Avon Representatives. I am thankful to be a part of a company that has supported women and men for over 130 years! The company truly wants to provide quality products for us to promote. I love Avon not just because I sell it, but because I truly love the products! 

In 2019, I think I will make a gratitude jar and write down things that I am thankful for every week so that at the end of 2019 I can look back on all I was thankful for throughout the year. 

You can follow our Bridge to the New Year challenge on Instagram at @newyearbridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment