Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bridge to the New Year--Causes

What Causes Did I support in 2018?

In 2018, I supported the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. This year, Avon announced they were partnering with the American Cancer Society as the National Sponsor for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk which raises money for Breast Cancer research, patient support programs, etc. This partnership led me to register for my local walk with some fellow Avon Representatives and we worked to raise money for the cause. As a woman, this is something that I was passionate about because we all can be affected by Breast Cancer and even though I haven't been directly affected by Breast Cancer, I have been affected by other forms of cancer with family members. Anything we can do to stop cancer is good. 

Follow the Bridge to the New Year challenge on Instagram @newyearbridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment