Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bridge to the New Year 2019 Day 1 A little about me

I was invited to join a writing challenge called Bridge to the New Year. I decided I would take it on this month and I am going to do my best to recommit to keeping this blog up and writing a post a day for the challenge topics. 

Day 1 Topic Share 10-30 Facts about Yourself


1) I am currently 29 years old.
2) I am an early childhood educator full time and in my spare time I am an entrepreneur.
3) One day I hope to go full entrepreneur and work for myself.
4) I enjoy reading.
5) I enjoy learning.
6) I like coloring and doodling.
7) I joined Avon in 2011 as a means to earn an income while going to college full time and now it has grown into a business that helps me to pay my bills, keep food on the table, keep gas in the car, and so much more!
8) In 2015, I have was awarded the Spirit of Avon award which is awarded to a select group of representatives and is really about your passion for your Avon business.
9) In 2014, I hit our top seller level President's Club and I am finally headed that way again for 2018 with $10000 in sales for the year! 
10) This year I have earned several incentives for Avon!
11) I have been selected recently as an Avon Influencer for a pilot program on using Instagram to grow your Avon business (you can follow me on Instagram @adavis0493 ) and this is the third pilot program that I have been selected for to do with growing my business using Social Media in the last year. 
12) I am a pet mom to a dog, Cookie and a Beta Fish.
13) There is a cat Bob, and two other dogs Jet and Kodiak that are also in my life (live with my parents but basically mine too especially Bob and Kodiak).
14) I am a dog aunt to two more dogs Hank and Troy. 
15) Jet, Kodiak, Hank, and Troy are all labrador retrievers and my family is sort of the crazy lab family. lol.
16) I have a younger brother.

You can follow along with us in this challenge by following us on Facebook and Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment