Tuesday, November 18, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Proudest Moment



This one is a tough one as well as there are several moments throughout my life so far that I have been proud of myself. At this moment, I would have to pick my college graduation as my proudest moment. It was a long five years and to come out graduating Magna Cum Laude with my undergrad degree and a Masters in Teaching was such a big accomplishment and just gave me such a huge feeling of success. Sometimes It doesn't feel like I should have graduated college already (even though we're coming up on three years out...so crazy). I had an amazing experience at VCU and I wouldn't trade it in for anything different. I may not have begun at VCU, but third time was the charm and at least I didn't miss any semesters in between transfers from Longwood University to John Tyler Community College to VCU. I definitely made some memories that will last a lifetime from my three years with my roommates, to my time with Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, to VCU Basketball games (Final Four season forward). I met some great people and sometimes I miss it all like crazy even though another part of me is happy to have moved on into "adult" life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment