Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!



On this Thanksgiving I have to say I'm thankful for quite a lot. I'm thankful to be in overall good health, for the people in my life, and for where I am at in life right now. I am also thankful that my loved ones are in overall good health as well and that we have shelter and food and all of the basic needs and so much more. I've had a lot happen in my post college life and it definitely hasn't all gone as planned, but now I finally feel good about where I am and look forward to the future. I'll be spending today with family and pets and eating some great home cooking from my mom and grandma. I wish everyone reading my blog the best and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and holiday weekend. I started a 30 Day Thankful challenge on Facebook and fell behind and didn't get all of the days to this point posted, but truthfully there are probably more than 30 things I am thankful for and it all can be summed up by saying I'm thankful for where I am right now in my job, personal life, and businesses. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment