Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thankful for the little things in life...

There are many things to be thankful for in life. Personally, this year I am thankful for all of the little things. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a job, a supportive network of friends and family, food, and for the most part health. I am thankful that I have been able to meet some incredible people this year and that I have been able to grow my online networking. I am thankful that I have a fresh start every day and the chance to change things that aren't working. Even though sometimes it feels like things aren't going the way they should, it is still nice to know that overall I have a lot of things to be thankful for in life.

Here is my video replay of my Periscope from Thanksgiving morning where I mention some of these things that I am thankful for this year:

Follow me on Periscope @amandabeautytip
www.periscope.tv/amandabeautytip

No comments:

Post a Comment