Saturday, January 17, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17 My Favorite Blogs

This post will be fairly short as I am still working on following the blogs of others. Usually when I read a post on a blog it is because it is shared to social media and the topic seems interesting to read. I will list some types of blogs that I try to keep up with though.


  1. First and foremost, I try to look at blogs from top leaders in the network marketing and direct sales industry. The main ones I look at are top leaders in AVON as that is my primary direct sales business as it is the one I have been working the longest. I will not list them here because the list is too long, but if you are an AVON Representative or in direct sales I definitely recommend that you find some good blogs from famous people in the industry that have been successful at what they do.
  2. I like to look at blogs that are about blogging. As someone new to blogging myself, I like to follow blogs that are about how to blog. It may seem silly, but it is truly very useful and helpful for me.
  3. From time to time I look at food blogs because who doesn't enjoy eating? Plus, I am also working on becoming a food blogger myself as well as learning how to cook.
  4. Blogs that my friends write. If I find out my friend is writing, I do try to follow their blog posts to show my friends and connections support in their endeavor. Love you guys if you are reading my blogs. :-)
I recommend following blogs that you enjoy reading, that's what I do and I think that's what most people do. I hope that you enjoy reading my blogs too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment