Monday, January 26, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26 My Hidden Talent


So this post has really made me think and honestly I'd say that at this moment my hidden talent is that of writing. Before starting to blog, I never really thought of myself as a writer, but since starting to blog more consistently I find that I have the words more and more and I am starting to feel more confident in my writing at least as a blogger. I'm not sure how creative I could get with writing as far as writing a book or anything like that, but I am finding it easier to write these types of posts, opinion related posts, reviews, etc. I think writing about my life is probably the easiest thing to write about, but at the same time it is definitely easier when there is some sort of guidance like this 30 day blog challenge that I've been working on and finally caught up to where the day is matching the date of the month (go me!) and hopefully I can keep this caught up a couple more days to end it on January 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment