Monday, January 19, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19 My Favorite Movie


Okay, so I have to say this one is very tough for me as I love a lot of different movies and there are many that I could watch over and over again, no problem. In fact, I'm not even 100% sure that I have a FAVORITE favorite movie. I guess if I have to pick one for the purposes of this blog then I will pick Sex and the City 2.



So I tossed up on whether to pick the first one or the second one and I have to say, the second one for me is better and it's because it's all about the fun of spending time with your girlfriends and the fun of the series Sex and the City. I own the entire series on DVD as well as both movies and I've read and own the book by Candace Bushnell. It's just a fun series to watch and read. Yes, there were episodes I didn't like and yes there were parts about the series I didn't like, but what series or movie do you like 100%? I like that there is this relationship with the girls that you really only experience if you have friendships like the ones in the series between Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha. The friendship chemistry is incredible and really just cannot be matched anywhere else. It's also great that it's showing how friendship can last over time through life's tough moments, but your girlfriends will always be there for you. And I like the second movie over the first because it is focused more on the friendship and less on the relationship drama like the first movie. The first movie was just a little too drama filled for me, even though I love it as well, but I think the second one is just icing on the cake to the series and if they had ended it with the end of the first movie, I'm not sure I would have liked that ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment