Thursday, January 29, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 29 A Confession

So honestly I wasn't sure how to approach this topic of a confession. I came across this quote in a Google search and it resonated with me. I think something that I don't often tell people is that I want to make a difference in the world. Not necessarily change it, but make a difference in the lives of others. I think that's what drew me to both teaching and my AVON business in particular, but also somewhat to my other two direct sales businesses to offer more of an opportunity to others. I think that is also what drew me to blogging so I can get a further reach beyond the people that I know personally. Hopefully one day I will truly feel like I've made a difference in the lives of others and in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment