Tuesday, November 1, 2016

30 Days of Thankful 2016

How is it November already? This month I am participating in a challenge I have done before called 30 Days of Thankful! Basically, each day you discuss something else that you are thankful for having in your life! We should do this more often than around Thanksgiving, but this month is definitely the perfect month to take advantage and be thankful! 

To start the challenge off, I am thankful for my life! If I wasn't here living, I wouldn't be anything. I am thankful to be here and able to LIVE! I am thankful I can share myself with you guys, my readers, and my followers! I do appreciate ALL of you! We truly have to be thankful for the little things in life and this is a fundamental part of life, just LIVING! 

Feel free to join me in this challenge! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment