Saturday, November 26, 2016

30 Days of Thankful...Days 25 and 26

I am thankful for time spent with friends and family! My Thanksgiving dinner went nicely and yesterday I had a good day catching up with my best friend and spending time with my family. These moments are to be cherished and it's important to honor and remember them. Watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix yesterday and today made me even more thankful for my time spent with my own friends and family. There will truly never be another show like Gilmore Girls and right now I don't plan to write any spoilers, but maybe in a few weeks I will give my personal opinion on the revival. All I will say is that I thoroughly enjoyed having the Gilmore's back in my life even if it was just for a weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment