Monday, November 14, 2016

30 Days of Thankful Day 14/Global Entrepreneurship Week

Today I am thankful for obscure lesser known "holidays". I think it is super fun to find out when a certain day you had NO Idea was a holiday or special day turns out to be something special. For example, this week is Global Entrepreneurship Week which celebrates entrepreneurs from all over the world! I think it is fabulous that we have such a week to celebrate those that have taken the leap into Entrepreneurship! I know I have met many people that are entrepreneurs through Social Media. I myself am a part-time entrepreneur and I know a few other people that are in that same boat as well. Looking forward to celebrating this week with fellow entrepreneurs! 

Here is a quick video about how I got started as an entrepreneur:

No comments:

Post a Comment