Thursday, November 3, 2016

30 Days of Thankful Day 3

Today, I am thankful for my family. At this point I do consider my boyfriend in here as well since we have been together for so long and he is my family at this point. I also of course am thankful for my parents and little brother as well as my grandmother. I am thankful for those family members that have passed away as well. I am also thankful for my extended family that I do not always get to see. No matter what, through thick and thin, family is family and as much as they might annoy you or alienate themselves they are still your family even through the tough times. I truly do not say this with a light heart as there are family members on both sides of my family from both parents that it is very unfortunate what has become of some personal circumstances. This is definitely a time of year, as is every day, to be thankful for those blood relatives as well as your expanded families once you make the steps to begin a family of your own. 

What are you thankful for on this Day 3? Feel free to comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment