Friday, November 4, 2016

30 Days of Thankful Day 4

Wow! Four days into this challenge already! Today, I am thankful for my friends! My friends mean the world to me. Some of them have been my friends literally forever. I have two really close girlfriends. One I have known since I was in first grade and six years old and now we are 27 and 26. The other I have known since I was in high school and we have known each other about 10 years. There is a third friend that is also really close that I see less of and we have known each other for about 10 years as well. My how time flies! These ladies have made my life worth living and through a lot of ups and downs they have always been there. That's what true friendship is about. I am thankful that I have these long lasting friendships because I have also had several shorter friendships that were important at the time but then we lost touch or really don't talk much outside of social media. I pride myself in these long lasting friendships because I know they will come in handy the older we get. True friends are truly forever. 

Do you have any close friendships? How long have you been friends with this person or these people? 

No comments:

Post a Comment