Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 11 #SWMBlogChallenge Post inspired by the 11th image for a random word


Leader...

The 11th image when I search "Leader" on Google images that comes up is an image with chess pieces. They are arranged in a line and the King is in front of a group of Pawns. I'm not sure I totally agree with this image of a Leader. To me a leader is someone who guides others and leads the group. This image makes me think of a dictator type leader telling the Pawns what to do and not working with them to facilitate the group or team to lead them to success. A true leader is a facilitator, a coach, a mentor and not just a dictator dictating what to do next. 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment