Sunday, August 14, 2016

Day 14 of the #SWMBlogChallenge New Years Resolutions Check-In...

Wow how is it August 14th already? So this one is an easy and quick one for me. I don't make new years resolutions and it's because I know I will never keep them. So I didn't make any new years resolutions. I will instead do a quick check-in on my August goals. So far I have done well keeping up with the Spark Within Me Blog Challenge! Woo hoo! I have also done well keeping up with the SSS Vlog Every Day challenge on my FB Live (only missing two days this weekend but then I caught up today)! And I am keeping up with my Periscope goals as well. So I am super proud of so far keeping up and hope as I go into the second half of the month that the same holds true. 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment