Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Day 23 of the #SWMBlogChallenge Tips for a Beginner Blogger...

I have been working on a series for Blogging 101 with information for beginning bloggers. I will be doing more posts on this topic and embedding some videos that I have done on the topic. In the mean time you can check out what I have on my "Free Blogging 101 Tips" page by CLICKING HERE! My biggest tip for a beginning Blogger is to BE YOU! People want to follow authentic people and that is really what Blogging is about sharing you, your life, your stories, your expertise to gain a following. It is called Branding Yourself! That is something that is key to gaining a following on your Blog! 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment