Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 31 of the #SWMBlogChallenge September 2016 Goals

We started this month with some goals and now we are ending the challenge with some goals for the new month. I feel pretty good about the goals I set out for at the beginning of August. I enjoyed doing some informative Periscopes through weekly short scope series. I completed the Savvy Sexy Social Vlog Everyday in August challenge for 2016 on my Amanda D. business page using Facebook Live. I completed this blogging challenge created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me Blog and did so by doing mostly daily posts and on time, only having to catch up a couple times. 

For September, my goal is to continue to try to post to this blog at least a couple of times a week. I also would like to do some more Facebook Live content. I will continue to do short scope series on Periscope to inform my viewers. I have to catch up by adding some of my replay videos to YouTube and then re-purposing them for my blog posts. Looking forward to a new month and the start to the fall season. 

On another note, I would like to mention that September will mean a new job for me as well. I hinted at this in a post recently and I decided since I am announcing it that I would go ahead and announce it here as well. I will now be a Private Kindergarten teacher in a new facility than the one I was working in as an early childhood educator. I am excited to begin this new journey!

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/  Thanks Amanda for creating the challenge! I have enjoyed participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment