Saturday, August 27, 2016

Day 27 of the #SWMBlogChallenge Favorite Time of Year


My favorite time of year is all year. There is something about each season that I enjoy. Winter I enjoy a nice snow day and staying cuddled up in front of the fireplace or just wrapped in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book or movie. During the spring, I love all of the flowers blooming and how pretty the season is and also how seasonable it is outside not too cold and not too hot. During the summer, I enjoy going to the beach and spending some time on vacation. And for the fall I enjoy the more seasonable weather not too hot and not too cold as well as the fall scents and fall leaves. I cannot pick just ONE time of year because like I said there is something I enjoy about each of the seasons. 

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment