Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 25 #SWMBlogChallenge Fall Television...

So to be honest, I haven't even really looked into what new shows are coming out. The past couple years I tried to stay away from getting into new television shows since I watch too many already and some already conflict with each other. I will say I am looking forward to the return of my favorites though. My favorites are Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Bones, and Grey's Anatomy. I'm not sure when it is returning but I am ready for Shadowhunters to return as well. I used to watch a whole lot more shows but I think that is most of them at this time. I do watch MasterChef and MasterChef Jr and I assume a junior version will premiere at some point this fall. That's pretty much it for me in the television world at this time. What television shows are you looking forward to?

This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment