Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 15 of the #SWMBlogChallenge Monday Motivation


So it just so happens today is a very special Monday! It marks five years since I started my Avon Business! I cannot believe it has been five years! So crazy! So that in itself is motivation to keep going and keep growing. I also did a Periscope video today on motivation and shared how you have to stop wishing and start doing (a quote I stumbled upon last night) and boy is that so true! If you don't actually take action to work towards making those wishes come true then they will never come true! So get out there and take some action! I also discussed how besides motivational quotes, motivational songs and my goals can also drive me to be motivated to get something done as well as watching Kid President and others on YouTube and Periscope. 


This challenge was created by Amanda Smith of Spark Within Me--https://sparkwithinme.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment